Basic & Detailed Engineering
- Power Systems; HV & LV
- Grounding Design/Analysis
- Process Engineering
- Process Computer Systems (DCS)
- SCADA Systems
- Data Acquisition Systems
- Instrumentation & Control
- Management Information System
- Energy Audits
- Energy Assessment
- Renewable Energy Systems Design
- Economic Assessments
- Computer Simulation
- HVAC Design
- Building Climatology
- Fuel Terminal Stations Planning & Design
- Civil/Structural Engineering
- Process Safety and Risk Management Services
We can help you navigate the choices of high performance systems, budgetary needs, long-term durability and flexibility for future expansion
Detailed Electrical Engineering
We can help you navigate the choices of high performance systems, budgetary needs, long-term durability and flexibility for future expansion.
We are expert at integrating energy systems into the existing building envelope and upgrading existing systems.
Our expertise includes:
- Reliable power distribution
- Power distribution modification
- Medium and low voltage design
- Lighting systems and data systems
- Specialty lighting for auditoriums and museums
- Controls to manage fire and life safety systems
- Consistent power for healthcare and other critical delivery facilities
- Emergency power systems
- Day lighting and daylight harvesting
- Integrated IT systems including networking infrastructure
- Solar-PV Systems Design
Detailed Mechanical Engineering
We manage projects end-to-end. We’re known for being confident project managers and being able to quickly determine what needs to be done to ensure a design is successfully installed. Skilled at sticking to a timeline, we know how to help others adhere to it too. We have the flexibility to adapt infrastructure design to the needs of the owner.
Detailed Process & Chemical Engineering
Whether you’re in agribusiness, food processing, Oil and Gas, Petrochemicals, SYLENG can quickly go from bench scale to commercial or production. We design facilities that you can profit from and deliver them on time and on budget. When you work with us, we match our procedures to your strengths and preferred delivery systems.
We often serve as lead engineer on industrial projects, taking them from start to finish. We provide total project work plans, budgets, schedules and clearly defined deliverables held to a high standard of quality. Initial concepts, PFDs, mass and energy balance, P&IDs, General Arrangement drawings, procurement, code review, permitting and construction management—we execute each step with precision and professionalism.