ENERGY CONSERVATION and RENEWABLE ENERGY
• Feasibility Study: Energy Conversion using Bio-mass for the East Caribbean Group of Companies – Guyana (Rice Farming at Caricom Rice Mill)
• ECGC, Campden Park. Technical and Energy Audit of Manufacturing Facilities and EC$1.0M upgrade of Switchgear and MCC.
• Technical and Energy Audit for Caribbean Resources Ltd. (Timber Mill), Guyana. Feasibility of generating power using saw dust residue from the processing of timber and overall upgrade of electricity utilisation in the plant.
• Paradiso, Mustique Island, St. Vincent: Design and Installation of a 50kW, Solar System with grid-feed in capability. (Jan 2009)
• Mustique Island Power Station Upgrade with 736kW Solar Power Generation (St. Vincent): Project Management and Engineering for Mustique Company cogen 763kW Solar Installation integration with existing Power Station (2015-2016)
- UN-ECLAC Caribbean Computer-Based Communication Network Study (Trinidad) (1990-1993).
- World Meteorological Organisation (WMO – Geneva) – VSAT facilities surveys for twelve (12) Caribbean Countries (1992).
- Caricom Secretariat (Guyana) – Regional Telecommunications Study.
- Member of IDRC’s (Canada) joint Uruguay team for Information Technology Policy Development in the Caribbean and Latin America.
- Evaluation of the United Nations Economic Commission for Latin America and The Caribbean (UN-ECLAC) AMBIONET Computer-Based Information System for the Caribbean (1994).